_Ripmofo
      hi guyz good ta c ya
      1. TXRog
        TXRog
        And you as well friend. ~S~
        Oct 14, 2014
    2. Spartan
      Spartan
      Thank you for the friendly response and I fully understand that your hat is already in a ring. Sorry for messing up your inbox with all of these messages. I tend to be long winded in text and the restriction of 420 characters cramps my style!
    3. Spartan
      Spartan
      (part 7 - please read from bottom to top) Please let me know if you are interested. We can talk by e-mail, or arrange a time on Roger Wilco to discuss this further. My home e-mail address is hilldogs3<@>gmail.com (remove the < > of course) I await your response.

S!
      Spartan
      1. TXRog likes this.
    4. Spartan
      Spartan
      (part 6) You may already be involved in these, I don't know, but I've always felt that belonging to a close knit, like minded group of players, guys who happily share what they know, and have your back in a game, is much better than participating as individuals. If JG1 does return to Red Baron, then we can dissolve the unit and join them.
      1. TXRog likes this.
    5. Spartan
      Spartan
      (part 5) I would be willing to set up a webpage and forums for us to gather privately and organize. We could fly the old game, or its conversions, as the group decides, practice and get ourselves ready for the release of the new game. We could also join in some of the events, still being flown by others, as a group.
      1. TXRog likes this.
    6. Spartan
      Spartan
      (part 4) The actual unit was not famous, or had noteworthy aces, as, say Jasta 11. There was a Jasta 1 as a player unit for RB3D, but it broke up long before the old game did and adopting that name would not step on any toes. I have a ton of old files, including several Flanders in Flames RB conversions and server files that I can share.
      1. TXRog likes this.
    7. Spartan
      Spartan
      (part 3) They may return to Red Baron, if it works for them, but they may also decide to remain in ROF as their primary venue. I am proposing forming a (possibly) temporary unit to organize and train with for the coming game. I love the history of the first air war and wish to name it after a historical unit. After looking around I think that Jagdstaffel 1 (Jasta 1) may be a good candidate.
      1. TXRog likes this.
    8. Spartan
      Spartan
      (part 2) My connection is one of the reasons RB3D was a game I played a lot of online. Hopefully the new Red Baron will be less demanding than ROF, but that may be wishful thinking on my part. There are some modern games I can successfully play online.

I'm not sure what JG1 plans. They have offered to make me a member again, but only if I can fly with them in ROF, which I have already ruled out.
      1. TXRog likes this.
    9. Spartan
      Spartan
      (part 1) Hello TXRog. I hope things are well with you. I am approaching a few of the people on this forum who have expressed an interest in joining JG1 when it returns to Red Baron, or may be flying Hun in the coming game. At the present time JG1 is involved in Rise of Flight. I tried that game, but my connection is too poor for me to be competitive there and I lost interest some time ago. (part 1)
      1. TXRog likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. TXRog
        TXRog
        I was recruited by Squadron One and may sound a bit biased, but we DID have the absolute best pilot in our unit "First Ace of Aces" (Patrick) - this guy was unbeatable (the closest I ever came to besting him was he shot down one plane more than I did). CONTINUED
        Aug 16, 2014
      4. TXRog
        TXRog
        Great pilot, great teacher, good friend and squadron mate. Would like to see SQ 1 get resurrected - a couple of pilots on this forum are my old squadron mates - e.g., Nemetos, Cherokee53, Rawlings, Porco Rosso, JJMac).
        Aug 16, 2014
      5. TXRog
        TXRog
        Hello again. Just sent you a PM to your email address. Thanks again. ~S~
        Aug 16, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    October 16
    Combat veteran of "Ace of Aces" and proud member of Squadron One, comprised of the single best pilots (and more aces) than any other squadron.